Index of Content:
1-Google Pay Per Click Campaign
2-SEO: Link Building and Blogging.
4-Newsletters / DirectMail
Google Pay per Click / Adwords
One of the fastest ways to draw more potential customers to your website is pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. Using tools such as Google AdWords, business owners can display ads in the sponsored results section of search results pages and pay a fee each time someone clicks through from the ad to their site.
PPC can bring your business a great ROI (Return on Investment) if its monitored regularly and keyword bidding is managed efficiently, otherwise you can wind up spending a significant amount of money without getting the number of new customers you were hoping for.
Here is a real life example for the Law Office of Kevin Rodriguez:
“We are running a Campaign directed towards Spanish speaking clients, ads are being displayed only in computer and mobile devices configured in Spanish in order to be more effective targeting our audience, this month you spent $897.50, got 715 clicks, 12,855 impressions on Google, and out of those clicks, 40 people called your office clicking on the phone number in the ad, (67) filled out your website form, and (X) of them ended up retaining you.”
SEO: Link Building and Blogging
The main two things that make a huge impact on a website SEO and therefore on their online reputation and a business presence online are:
- Inbound Links from reputable websites
- Rich and relevant content
We monitor your website visitors and referral links using tools like Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools in order to detect and fix website errors, broken links and bad referrals. We also study what keywords are more commonly used in Google searches and use them to build links from other reputable and industry related websites.
- New links obtained reporting – get a monthly report of new links obtained for your site. Click on the websites that now link to you and verify the links are real, relevant, and quality. Each link is a vote of confidence and will help increase your exposure in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Articles uploaded to your website– each month’s interview will be edited and placed on your website. You’ll see new articles and will have no doubt new, unique content is being added regularly. When publishing new articles we will use long tail URLs which is proved to performed significantly better to engage and convert new customers.
- All requested changes to your website are live– each month, you may have change or update requests to your website. We guarantee all updates or changes on the website will be done within 1 day to 1 week.
If a Picture is worth a thousand words, what is a video worth?
In that past, marketers struggled, trying to get their videos more exposure. Search engine optimization (SEO), has now teamed-up with video content to make it even more searchable then ever.
Google could be your best friend if you are trying to integrate video into your marketing strategy. It has been cited many times that Google favors video, and after all, they do own YouTube, the second largest search engine in the world.
It’s not as much about keywords anymore — it’s more about relevance.
When filming your videos, you don’t want to look stiff and all professional, portrait an image of someone who can only speak law terms that no one can understand, quite the opposite, you want to look accessible and easy to talk to and trust, and go straight to the point, answer real questions and concerns that real people have.
People search for information, not sales pitches. Think of the most common questions, reservations, misconceptions, issues, and fears your clients have that you hear over and over and over and over again.
- You’re going to do 1 question, 1 answer videos, one video for each of the questions you have prepared, you can flim a 30 min or 1 hour long video but they will be edited later resulting on several question-answer videos, each video should be no longer than 5 minutes long, preferably 3 minutes long.
- We will edit and publish SEO Optimized videos on Youtube every month, videos will be trimmed to last for 1 to 3 min and show a one question one answer per each one of them. The content from the videos will be transcribed and published on the website as new content every month.
- Block out 3-5 hours of time in your schedule so you can get all these videos blasted out at one time and send them off for editing.
And you do not need to stand in front of your law books! get comfortable, and get prepared to answer the questions in a relaxed manner, tongue in cheek.
Newsletters / Direct Mail
Use Newsletters as a way to get more Referals and Repeat Customers.
Why not focus on getting more referrals from past clients and other sources? If they’re the best clients, then this should be your focus, not an afterthought.
Your past client, John Smith isn’t just an orphan. He has an extended family, possibly a wife and kids, maybe his parents are alive, maybe he’s got sisters, brothers, cousins, people at work, on Facebook, and in his social circles.
Now John starts getting your monthly newsletter and nothing happens… but in month 3 of getting your newsletter, his cousin Mike Jones gets into a fight with his girlfriend, it gets loud, and the police are called.
Now all of a sudden John has your number, and not just the number of any attorney but the one of an attorney he trusts and he has been in contact with.
Newsletters are a predetermined, template-based affair, consisting of:
- A recipe
- A crossword puzzle, Sudoku, and a word jumble
- An article & pictures about a current celebrity or event
- An article / pictures about a current legal event you comment on
- An article on what’s going on with your firm or personal life
- An ad for your practice, prominently placed, but not intrusive
- Google Analytics installed on your site– see how many visitors your website gets daily right now. A much better gauge of your Google exposure is to see your daily visitors increase, NOT to see a keyword or two increase in ranking. For example: see your baseline of 2 visitors/day grow, to 5/day, 10/day, and 21 per day over the first 6 months. THAT is progress and a direct correlation with more calls from clients.
- Phone and email tracking– get a weekly, and monthly report of all calls received, then filtered to leave mostly or potential client calls. Does your report correlate with your new clients retained? Now you can check and see if your website is getting you any calls or email leads and KNOW they could only have come from your website.
You’re looking for 2 events to take place from potential clients:
- They call you
- They email you
Mr. so and so, this month you spent $3923.14, got 347 clicks, and out of those clicks, 13 people called your office, 3 filled out your website form, and 3 of them ended up retaining you.”
How to Track Phone and Email Leads?
- Get a unique phone # for each type of advertising you do through www.ifbyphone.com that forwards to your office or cell.
- Get a unique email address for each type of advertising you do through gmail (recommended) that forwards to your main email.
- Put a different phone# AND a different email address on:
- Business Cards
- Yellow Pages Ads
- Pay Per Lead Services
- Pay Per Click Google / Yahoo / Bing Campaigns
- Direct Mail (Jailer Mailers / Courthouse Leads)
- Each website you own
- Each website you have a profile on (Avvo, Yellowbook, Google Maps, etc)